New CA Law Establishes Method for “Transfer on Death Deed” – to Convey title to Real Property upon Death.
People who are interested to use such and estate planning method in CA should work with an experienced attorney and/or estate planning professional before using such a deed.
Orange County CA real estate investors need to know about legal issues for their buying, selling and leasing situations. My legal service experience at Orange County CA includes:
- Representation of clients for many years with completion of more than 300 civil cases through jury and court trials and arbitration hearings.
- Attorney member of the CA State Bar Association #69137
- CA licensed real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855
- Now serving as risk management issues chairperson for “Transaction and Regulatory committee” at the California Association of Realtors.
- Helping real estate investors with legal aspects of business and real estate situations
By Harrison K. Long. This is for information only and is not the providing of legal services. You should work with an attorney and estate planning professional before using such a Transfer on Death Deed.