Newport Coast is a spectacular part of Newport Beach with private and gated communities and Pacific ocean views, which has attracted some of the rich and famous people to South Orange County.
Newport Coast had 14 homes sold during February 2011.
- Average sold price was $1,276,040
- Average interior size of sold homes was 2552 SF
- Average sold cost per SF was $459
- Average time on market for sold homes was 147 days
Last year 16 homes sold during February 2010 at Newport Coast.
- Average sold price was $2,505,812. Average size interior was 3382 SF and average sold price per SF was $522
As of today, March 16, 2011, Newport Coast had 127 homes listed for sale
- Average list price was $4,790,636
- Average list price per SF was $745
- Average interior size was 4,847 SF
- Market time average to sell all listed Newport Coast homes at current rate is about 9 months
This is for information only from Southern California Multiple Listing service, does not include new home sales, FSBO, or sold at trustee auction sales after foreclosure. If you want a list of properties for sale at any Newport Coast neighborhood, please contact us.
If you want to discuss selling, buying, or investing in homes and real estate at Newport Coast and Orange County, California, please contact me. Harrison K. Long – solutions for real estate and business – REALTOR® and broker associate, GRI – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – 949-854-7747 (phone) – ExploreProperties@gmail.com (email) – CA DRE 01410855 – SFR short sale and foreclosure resource certified by the National Association of REALTORs®.